This is the study leave blog of the Rev Peter W Nimmo, Minister of Old High St Stephen's Church, Inverness, Scotland.
Blog Posts (most recent first)
- Noelle Damico talks about her Fair Food campaigns
- Union Seminary Poverty Initiative
- Presbyterian Ministry at the UN 3- more with Mark Koenig
- Presbyterian Ministry at the UN 2- interview with Mark Koenig
- Presbyterian Ministry at the United Nations- part 1
- The Plenary Sessions, Voting and Procedures in the PC(USA) General Assembly
- Presbyterian Church (USA) General Assembly: introduction
- More on Community Organising: Brad’s story
- Community organising training 1
- Study Leave talk at Old High St Stephen’s
- Evening Prayer at the General Assembly
- Conversations with Congressman Geoff Davis: Part 2
- Growth or faithfulness? A Cincinnati Presbyterian pastor reflects
- Conversations with Congressman Geoff Davis: Part 1
- The Middle East in the Midwest: Israel, Palestine, and US Evangelicalism
- Photos from University Christian Church, Cincinatti, Ohio
- Slavery and Freedom in Cincinnati
- US Presbyterian General Assembly summary
- Midwestern evangelicalism in Cincinnati
- PC (USA) Statistics again
- US Healthcare Debate: comment by Sojourners’ Jim Wallis
- More writing needed!
- The Poverty Initiative of the the National Council of Churches of Christ
- PC (USA) online
- PC(USA) statistics
- At the PC(USA) General Assembly
- Update about Washington
- Sojourners: a different evangelical politics?
- A wee walk around New York
- Economics and the General Assemblies
- Will Israel, gay issues to dominate PC (USA) General Assembly?
- Second Tuesday: the Israel/Palestinian conflict and the PC(USA)
- Quick update
- Community organizing turns serious… but fun!
- Interim update: Tuesday evening, 19 June
- At the Faith in Public Life office in Washington DC with Jennifer Butler
- At the Presbyterian office in Washington DC
- Sermon at White Plains Presbyterian Church, June 10, 2012
- Pastor Jeff Geary blogs on my arrival!
- First days in USA
- RT @DPJHodges: @PolhomeEditor Public service announcements. 3,500 military personnel on standby. We are losing our minds. 1 hour ago
- RT @David__Keeley: @PolhomeEditor https://t.co/HgkLjVzrnY 1 hour ago
- RT @PolhomeEditor: BREAKING: Government tells citizens to start preparing for no-deal Brexit as Cabinet agrees to ramp up preparations. Pub… 1 hour ago
- RT @mrdavidwhitley: The British public is so utterly reliable on this that the panic buying will be out of control by mid-January, let alon… 1 hour ago
- RT @KayBurley: This was in my inbox this morning. ‘This is why men hit women’ https://t.co/qMhi8B9GlT 1 hour ago
- 4,914 hits