This is the study leave blog of the Rev Peter W Nimmo, Minister of Old High St Stephen's Church, Inverness, Scotland.
Blog Posts (most recent first)
- Noelle Damico talks about her Fair Food campaigns
- Union Seminary Poverty Initiative
- Presbyterian Ministry at the UN 3- more with Mark Koenig
- Presbyterian Ministry at the UN 2- interview with Mark Koenig
- Presbyterian Ministry at the United Nations- part 1
- The Plenary Sessions, Voting and Procedures in the PC(USA) General Assembly
- Presbyterian Church (USA) General Assembly: introduction
- More on Community Organising: Brad’s story
- Community organising training 1
- Study Leave talk at Old High St Stephen’s
- Evening Prayer at the General Assembly
- Conversations with Congressman Geoff Davis: Part 2
- Growth or faithfulness? A Cincinnati Presbyterian pastor reflects
- Conversations with Congressman Geoff Davis: Part 1
- The Middle East in the Midwest: Israel, Palestine, and US Evangelicalism
- Photos from University Christian Church, Cincinatti, Ohio
- Slavery and Freedom in Cincinnati
- US Presbyterian General Assembly summary
- Midwestern evangelicalism in Cincinnati
- PC (USA) Statistics again
- US Healthcare Debate: comment by Sojourners’ Jim Wallis
- More writing needed!
- The Poverty Initiative of the the National Council of Churches of Christ
- PC (USA) online
- PC(USA) statistics
- At the PC(USA) General Assembly
- Update about Washington
- Sojourners: a different evangelical politics?
- A wee walk around New York
- Economics and the General Assemblies
- Will Israel, gay issues to dominate PC (USA) General Assembly?
- Second Tuesday: the Israel/Palestinian conflict and the PC(USA)
- Quick update
- Community organizing turns serious… but fun!
- Interim update: Tuesday evening, 19 June
- At the Faith in Public Life office in Washington DC with Jennifer Butler
- At the Presbyterian office in Washington DC
- Sermon at White Plains Presbyterian Church, June 10, 2012
- Pastor Jeff Geary blogs on my arrival!
- First days in USA
- RT @MiddleEastEye: Pence, who champions the rights of Christians in the Middle East and typically fights in IsraelÕs corner https://t.co/LO… 2 hours ago
- RT @politico: The nation’s cartoonists on the week in politics politi.co/2F0Avr4 https://t.co/bo3Kn49z7h 2 hours ago
- RT @ABTVHQ: All Corbyn's promises regarding The NHS and social issues, are akin to choosing wallpaper, paint, and carpets for a house that'… 2 hours ago
- RT @grahamlithgow: @MrKenShabby Easiest thing in the world to be a critic from your armchair whilst gorging on fast food. Trust me, I know. 3 hours ago
- RT @MrKenShabby: Trump is a fantastic example of what would happen if Farage did get any power. When you spend your whole life moaning and… 3 hours ago
- 4,515 hits